QCStuMin comes alongside youth to promote spiritual growth. Our mission for the students is to make and train a community of disciples among students to serve others and share the Gospel. Our focuses are. . .
• EVANGELISM. Each student will be introduced to the importance and mandate of evangelism with Quest StuMin program activities and conferences in why and how to share their faith story with a peer who doesn’t know Christ.
• DISCIPLESHIP. Each student will have the opportunity to learn how to personally live like Jesus through teaching in large group activities and individual mentorship.
• MINISTRY. Each student, who identifies themselves as a follow of Christ, will be encouraged to participate in fulfilling their responsibilities to serve one another in church family and/or in the family of God.
• FELLOWSHIP. Each student will be given the opportunity to develop significant relationship to support them in their walk with Christ.
• MISSION. Each student will be given opportunity to experience a missions trip within and outside of the United States.
‘Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.’
– Timothy 4:12